We have been hands-on in the fire protection industry for so long, we know our way around the older technology as well as the very latest in high-tech equipment. There is almost no system, no matter how challenging, that we can’t work with. (For more about us, check out our About page HERE).
We also strive to bring you the best customer service experience. To that end, we offer our True Blue Customer Satisfaction Pledge™.
True Blue Customer Satisfaction Pledge™
1. Customer-centricity. What’s important to you is important to us; keeping your people and premises safe is our priority. But we will also aim to deliver an exceptional experience all around--to exceed your expectations and be the company you trust with every installation, test and service. Our highly skilled and trained technicians are happy to explain the details of your system, needs, code requirements, or answer any questions you may have. No question is too big or too small.
2. Honesty and integrity. We will always give you an honest assessment of your needs and never try to sell you products or services you don’t need. We look for cost-efficiency without sacrificing high quality equipment or workmanship.
3. Simplicity. We strive to make the process as easy as possible and bring you peace of mind. We provide 24-hour emergency service and will work with you to avoid any service interruptions, even if it requires us to work outside of business hours.
4. Keeping you informed. Not only will we keep track of your service dates and keep you informed so you don’t get any unwelcome surprises from the fire inspector, but we are working to provide you with an online portal to login and view inspection reports, schedule services, access invoices, and schedule appointments at your convenience.
5. Happy Customers. We will strive to make you a happy, long-time customer, and to be your trusted go-to partner in fire protection and life safety. We are proud to say, many of our customers have become like family, and we look forward to seeing them and saying hello each year.